ACT is run only due to volunteers’ engagement. Our volunteers have made a significant impact to community development, through their pro social actions. They have been channels sharing their volunteering stories. They have set an example to others in their community and raise awareness around volunteering. Our volunteers create an environment that will encourage more people to volunteer.
As a Volunteer you can:
- Teach academics, reading, mental maths, and environment studies
- Counsel the children, their families, develop Life skills
- Choreograph dances, teach Yoga, Music, Photography and Drama
- Mentor the children and make them employable
- Organize sports
- Teach Art and Craft, fashion jewellery, fancy candles and eco-friendly bags
- Help in the Administration of the Trust: Maintain files, clean and arrange books in our Library and help with our DBMS
- Tech- savvy volunteers maintain our computers
- Just spend quality time with the children
- Empower the parents and families supporting the children of ACT
Our volunteers are from various walks of life - Executives, professionals, senior citizens, housewives, and students. We would be happy to issue Formal Certificates signed by our Authorized Signatory at the Administrative Office - Resource Center, No. 3 St. John's Road Cross, Ulsoor Bangalore-42 on a need basis. Please do volunteer with us and give a child the chance to dream.
Choose a suitable location and time slot from the table below and write to us today - Apply for Volunteering at ACT